Monday, August 2, 2010

The Jealous Type

The kids recently went waterskiing with gramma & grampa... and by recently I mean like 6 weeks ago or something...
Kam had to work and being in the pregnant state I am, I was forbidden from entering the boat. (I'm still bitter)
So off went Tyson, Morrissa, Tate and Kyndi (Kimmi's back with her mom right now and the littles stayed with me at gramma's house...)

They had a blast!! I heard all about it for days. Sounds like the funnest part was riding the tube. Although, Tyson did try the wakeboard and enjoyed it... (he doesn't want to learn to ski cuz he's afraid of hurting himself by doing the splits. cute kid.)
Here are pictures of the adventure my dad took for me...
Bunch of swimmers.. (I love the water-noodle that is wearing a life jacket...)
Kyndi the fish...She'd stay in the water all day if she could...
Pretty sure all the tube pictures are Tate and Tyson

More and more swimming!!

I'm so jealous!!

No comments: