Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Seriously, 2 Minutes!!



So Dayton, Oaklee and Kyndi were all in my room and left together in a search for the other kids... they were gone all of 2 minutes, and Kyndi comes back to my room to report this:


If you cannot tell what this is, it is chewed up gum completely covering his hands, belly and diaper, and one hand is stuck right to his belly- it's covering him in web-like fashion (picture running into a giant spider web and having it stick to our body). How is this done in 2 minutes folks?! Where did the gum even come from? This child gives me a run for my money every second of the day. Fortunately for me he didn't try connecting his hands to his hair.

1 comment:

Ara said...

Oh my! I don't know how you do it Stef! Kudos to you! I think I'd pull my hair out.