Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oh SO Nice

At our house there are 2 tubs/showers - my room and the regular bathroom - so there is very oftenly a fight for the showers. I sorta hafta assign everyone a time to shower. And generally Kyndi and the Littles hafta share the tub at the same time - and to cut down even more, Jersi just showers with dad. (She'd shower with me but I have a fear of her being far too slippery). When Dayton and Oaks were tiny and showered with their dad, they LOVED it! - Loved the water and cried when they got out. Jersi, not so much. Last night was her first shower - She screamed throughout the entire affair. But I got some cute pictures of her in her towel...
Jersi's got a cold. Her poor little nose is so full she can barely breathe. This is making her sleep even less at night than she already was... I've been exhausted! Last night as soon as she fell asleep after eating, I put her straight to bed and went to bed myself to get in as much sleep as possible before she realized where she was and woke up screamin.
A couple hours later I woke to her crying near me... I opened my eyes and Kamron had her. He said she had woken up about an hour before and since he was still awake he snuggled her for a while whilst I slept. So nice.

1 comment:

Jonan said...

Oh Stefanie - she's already changing so much! She is still such a little dolly!