Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Okay, so maybe he's not the Wizard of Oz - he's my couJake... He's fabulous.
Wait, pause for a second - here is a picture of his cute little boy, Magnus - whom I think is one of the most adorable baby boys I've ever seen in my life (I hafta be carefeul seeing that I've had a few baby boys myself...)
Isn't he cute?!?!
Anywho - Jake is always so thoughtful - especially when I have new babies... He called me last week and informed me he'd be ordering pizzas for my whole clan for dinner the following night, and that he did! 6 pizzas and 3 2-liters of soda. Fabulous! We were well fed and loved it! But that's not all!! His doggy had a pool party (insert slight snicker here) close-ish to our house so he and his cute family came to visit us on saturday, and they brought a few boxes of ice cream sandwiches for everyone!! Fabulous, again!! He really is great - and not only that they brought a gift for Jersi too with a real cute shirt and the cutest pink knitted shoes you've ever seen!! Thanks Jake (And AnnMarie) - you seriously are beyond fabulous!!

No comments: