Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

I’ve previously told about Kyndi who is an accident waiting to happen… Oaklee is just the opposite – she thinks she can try dare-devil stunts and she’ll remain invincible at all times. That all changed the other day…
As I was taking a nap Saturday afternoon, I was soon awakened by the sound of Oaklee crying. Tyson was carrying her into my room and she had blood running down her chin. I took her for investigation purposes and she stuck out her tongue with a piece of tooth on it. What?! I quickly found that she was now missing half of her front tooth. The story goes something like – she was jumping on Tyson’s bed and fell and smacked into the metal frame of the bunk bed. Tyson checked out his bed and found a scratch in the paint from her tooth.

Sadly my first response after taking her in my arms was, "now you'll have a silly smile until you're 6!" But it's a pretty cute smile now too....

No comments: