Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bloggers Block?


Wow - apparently the holidays have de-blogged my mind or something... I am having trouble even blogging at all. I think it's probably due to having WAY to much to write about and not enough time or something like that. Let me think of all the topics I currently have:

My missing License plates

Oaklee's reaction to Christmas

What Kamron gave me for Christmas, and how much my arm hurts from it

Oaklee and her ingenious ideas

Memories of an old folks home

Oaklee craving the center of attention

Crazy/cute things Oaklee does these days

Kyndi turned 4


And besides all of that, I have millions of pictures to post and everyday new stories arise. Sheesh. When will I find the time to do all of this??


Not now, I have to make dinner.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Don't forget the blog about the awesome house we used to live in. I'm getting a bit anxious.