Friday, December 5, 2008

My Last Nerve...

So my little Oaklee Brielle has very recently taken on the role of little brat!! Yes, My sweet little cheese-ball is now 96.3% brat.
~She hits anyone and everyone, then laughs and then of course hurries to kiss you better before she gets in trouble
~She sneaks up to Dayton, steals the bottle right out of his mouth and runs (causing him to cry every time)
~She kicks and screams and whines for a variety of reaons; didn't get her own way, wants a treat, wants my attention, etc...
~And man can that girl pinch!! She was mad at me the other day so she pinched my arm so hard it bruised!
Yesterday I was really at my wits end with her bullying Kyndi, whining, screaming, throwing things and crying so I decided she got to go to nap time early. I laid her in bed (all the while hearing her shrilly screams), put her blanket on her, and laid mickey mouse next to her just as I always do. That little brat picked up the mouse and threw it back at me! In desparation and total frustration and everything else she had been creating in my day thus far, I picked that mouse up and threw it right back at her. Her reaction? She laughed. And laughed hard. Then put her arm around the mouse and waved goodnight to me. (Okay, she's a cute little brat)

No comments: