Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Magna-Doodle Art

This is Dayton:


This says “Tate” Kyndi came in my room last night and said, “look what I made!” I didn’t believe her. I thought someone else had done it. But nope, Tate told her what to write and she did it. I was so impressed by this one I had to take a picture


This morning she decided to try writing all the kids names. She did pretty well.
The first is Tate’s name again (she thinks his is the easiest) (Please forgive the fact that this one is sideways. On my computer it is the correct direction but everytime I load it, it comes up sideways)

They next one says Morrissa. (If you look closely all the letters are there, just a wee bit jumbled.

And the last picture says Tyson and then Kyndi right after it. (Pay no attention to the writing below…that was just me spelling them for her so she could write them.)

(She got too bored to attempt Oaklee and Dayton, but cut the girl some slack, there are “too many names in this family” as Kyndi pointed out.)

No comments: