Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The joys of having brothers...

"So there's this boy... he has a crush on me..." That is a bit of how the original conversation went a few weeks ago...
Last night was Morrissa's D.A.R.E. graduation. I was not feeling well and was not in the mood to haul all the kids to the program, and Tyson really really wanted to go... so I let him and Tate go. I sent them with the camera to take pictures of her program and the house cell phone to call me when it ended.
They were gone about an hour and I picked them up. These are the pictures they took...





The first is Morrissa not looking too thrilled to be there, then there's one of her crossing the stage to get her certificate, the rest of them are of a boy in yellow. Apparently he has a name. Tyler Lloyd. And apparently this is the same boy that "has a crush" on Morrissa, and also apparently the feeling is mutual. This is all according to her two brothers (Tyson and Tate) who thought it a most hilarious idea to take pictures of him the entire time they were there. These are not the only ones of him either, oh no, my camera is quite full of Tyler Lloyd.