Monday, December 15, 2008

The Best Snow Adventure Ever!!

My kids are talented in many things. Playing in the snow is not one of them. It snowed like crazy here on Saturday. Within a very short amount of time there was like 4 inches and it just kept coming. My kids were all complaining of boredom so I came up with a great idea…go play in the snow!! My kids all thought “Wow, what an excellent idea!!” And they ran to their rooms to get ready for the snow. After about 40 minutes everyone was finally ready. I had my camera all ready because technically this is Oaklee’s first real snow experience. I opened the door and sent them on their merry way. Here are pictures of all the fun Oaklee was having in the snow:




And while she was busy standing around, here is just a glimpse at the crazy fun the rest of the kids were having:





Tate was not in that second picture, he had already gone in the house with complaints of his chin being too cold...

Tate and Kyndi did make a snow angel and I think I caught Tyson throwing a snowball at either Tate or Morrissa. But that was the end of their “fun”. After 40 minutes getting ready and roughly 6 minutes outside, they were done having fun and back in the house. Like I said, snow play is not a talent at this house. (notice that most of these pictures were taken from the comfort of my front room window…)


P.S. This is what one looks like when they’ve been to a dance rehearsal in the morning, and then had an amazing snow adventure in the afternoon:


(Anyone ever tried actually putting mascara on a 3 year old? She kept thinking I was aiming to poke her in the eye… but that’s a whole other story.)

No comments: