Thursday, December 4, 2008

Long day...

I am a person of very few words today. Mostly I just need a nap, but here are a few pictures mostly of our daily life (and mostly taken by my camera phone) to entertain you...
I love this face!!

Just relaxin and feeding the baby



Oaklee is going through a hat phase... Everything is a hat to her



Her Tights Hat



Santa Hat



Bowl Hat




Winter Hat





Oaklee likes to help with laundry and this time she really wanted to wear her daddy's shorts




Happy Little Dude


Her very own sunglasses


She loves to share everything with Dayton




Kyndi's typical morning-hair



Oaklee's bathtub hair


He is the master of sad faces


On a trip to RC Willey, Kyndi found her dream bed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these everyday pics are so fun! I so wish we lived closer to each other!