Monday, December 15, 2008

OCD (My Tag from Samantha)


6 things I am OCD about…

1 – I analyze commercials. Every time certain commercials I have an inside my head conversation on how they could have done it better, and I have to tell myself (on my head) to stop worrying about it – they are professionals and know what they are doing. – But then the next time one of those same commercials comes on, I go at it again. (Wow, this one reaches many ranges beyond OCD – like schizophrenic, and who knows what else)

2 – I am so OCD about spelling. I hafta run spell check a million times before I post anything on my blog. Every thing has to be perfect. I even highlight certain words just to double, triple and even quadruple check that they are spelled correctly. And if you misspelled something somewhere and I’m reading it I may very well go crazy!!!

3 – I had to organize the presents under the tree to make sure they looked just perfect. I didn’t want them looking too sloppy under there but also didn’t want them to look too put together either.

4 – Like Samantha, If something is on display at a grocery store or something, and one of the items is turned or crooked I always have to fix it. And if I have an item in my hands I no longer want I hafta walk all the way back to wherever just to put it back. If I’m too lazy at the moment then I just buy it instead.

5 – When walking on a sidewalk I count my steps and make sure I only have 2 steps per square and that I never step on the cracks.

6 – So strange but I have a container of tiny rubberbands for my girls’ hair, its like one of those cases you put pills in to take on a daily basis (know what I’m talking about?) I have all the colors separated in there. Red, Pink, Purple, Yellow, Green and Blue. They hafta be color coded cuz heavin forbid they have a mismatched elastic underneath their bow!!

I Tag Rachel, Crystal and Jonathan

No comments: