Monday, December 15, 2008

My Little Fashionista

Kyndi Lynne is so funny. She dresses herself at least three times a day. There are various reasons for this, sometimes she spills on herself, sometimes her shirt is "too scratchy" and other times (Like today) she decided that "my clothes didn't match eachother very good so I needed new ones on" Okay. Good reasoning. Here is her new outfit:

Take note: Pink on her tights, pink on her skirt, pink in symbol on her jacket.

Here are a few of the other outfits I've enjoyed in the past week:

This is the Dora costume/new tutu from Jen combo (And of course Oaklee with the new Diaper and a tie look that is all the rage in Zimbabwe right now...)
This is the "Shirts bug me" outfit

1 comment:

Vee said...

I think she totally pulls that first outfit off. Way to go! I'm impressed.