Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New jobs

We had a new rule-thingy start at our house today. There are 4 jobs written on paper and every wednesday they draw their "extra job" out of a hat (this is in addition to the weekly jobs they do)

The 4 jobs are: Cleaning all kitchen chairs, Cleaning the kitchen floor on hands and knees, Cleaning Family Room Floor on hands and knees, and thoroughly vacuuming the stairs. I realize these jobs my be way over Kyndi's abilities but it'll teach her the dynamics or whatever anyways. So we drew jobs today for the first time. Tate volunteered his own hat for the drawing, as he was super excited for some strange reason. They all drew their jobs and quickly got to work (have I ever mentioned how good my kids are?) Kyndi drew "Clean family room floor on hands and knees" I walked that direction a few minutes later and this is what I found:

She thought "on hands and knees" meant there should be a rag beneath each hand and knee and then you wash the floor that way. Too stinkin cute!!

No comments: