Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A New Baby at Our House...

Whoa, slow down. Before you panic over the title, read the rest of this post...


I was in the front room with Dayton and Kyndi when Oaklee came up to me with excitement and said "mom, Baby!" I said, "Ya thats baby Dayton" She shook her head 'no' and reached out to take my hand. She led me into the kitchen where she found her shadow on the wall and shouted "Baby!"
I watched as she talked to the "baby", kissed the "baby", danced with the "baby" and even played peek-a-boo with the baby.
Of course I took pictures!!



Just studying her new found friend

Poking at her to make sure she's real...


Not sure what she's doing here but I think it's so dang cute!!


Yep, she's kissing the wall!


She hides over in the "shade" of the wall, and then peaks over into the sunny part and says "boo" and somehow that baby is there everytime she peaks over!!


I love this picture too!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!!!

Sam said...

This is the cutest thing ever. She's adorable, send her up this way, so i can play with her.