Friday, December 5, 2008

I scream, you scream, no actually its just me...


I have a real dilemma with the stuff. For about the past 2 weeks I have been without much of an appetite. I get the kids breakfast and I usually don't eat (my stomach feels this is too early to eat anything) Lunch time I make the kids sandwiches and while they're eating I get a chance to sit sdown and breathe for a miute...I'm usually too lazy (or something) to make myself lunch... although most times I do find chips or crackers to snack on...and a glass of milk... at night I make dinner, some days I eat with everyone, somedays I don't. Just depends. The kids love hotdogs, me, I could 100% do without them...that type of thing... I love to eat but my appetite is just too tired to eat or something... but not to worry, I have found quite a miraculous way to still put on weight (dang it). Every night I go to bed with a big bowl of ice cream, or an ice cream cone... This only seems to happen though when Kamron is gone. Maybe ice cream is a good replacement for him??? No not even close, but I absolutely cannot get enough ice cream! And it doesn't matter that I am so cold I'm shivering in my bed, I still want more! Ask my kids and they'll tell you, "no she didn't eat dinner, she just had ice cream" Seriously, you should see my freezer - a couple packs of frozen ground beef, a package of chicken, some pizza rolls and, at last count, about 6 different things of ice cream and a big ol box of drumstick ice cream cones. Its seriously a major problem of mine, perhaps I should seek counseling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are coming into my world! I love ice cream. My house has been on a root bear float kick for about a month now! Ice cream is the best!