Friday, December 19, 2008

Morrissa Lynn


Kyndi and Morrissa had their first dance recital last night, tonight they have another one. I just want to say, Kyndi's group of three year old was so stinkin cute!! They had all the mess-ups you'd expect a group of three years olds to have, and that made it all the cuter.

The real reason I am posting though is not really to tell you how stinking cute Kyndi is (because we are all well aware of this, right?) No, I am posting because I am so proud of Morrissa. She is in a hip-hop group with like 4 or 5 other people and their routine is pretty good. I am proud of Morrissa because many times I am not able to stay at her practices and watch, and at the performance my main focus was on getting Kyndi ready. Morrissa was kinda left to herself to get ready for the night. I am quite certain she was nervous as she has never performed on stage before, but if she was she never breathed a word of it to me. She got her costume on, came and said hi to me and went on her merry little way with her group. Next thing I knew of her, she was onstage dancin her little buns off. And let me tell you - she has some amazing moves in her performance!! She does a back bend flip over thingy and something else called a "stall" which is pretty much her standing on her head with her feet shooting to the side of her... sounds crazy, and it is. But she nailed it and I am proud of her. (The picture above is her stall. Please note: neither of her feet are touching the ground. I realize the picture shows one toe on the ground, but I was there and I assure you nothing of the sort occured in this picture.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! People who can do hip hop are sooo talented!!! Way to go Morrissa!!! Way to go Kyndi too!!!